<< Back to all Public Meetings
|Meeting Date||May 22, 2013|
|Meeting Time||1:00 PM|
|Subject of Meeting||MassDOT Board of Directors Meeting|
|Location||MassDOT Board Room, 10 Park Plaza, Room 3830, Boston, MA|
|MBTA Attendees||MassDOT Board of Directors|
May 22, 2013
10 Park Plaza, Suite 3830
Boston, MA 02116
Public Comment Period
I. PROCEDURAL ITEMS
- Approval of MassDOT Minutes for:
Ø January 16, 2013
Ø February 27, 2013
Ø March 13, 2013
Ø April 10, 2013
II. PRESENTATIONS AND UPDATES
2. Secretary/CEO’s Report to the Board.
3. Report from the Highway Division.
4. Report from the Registry of Motor Vehicles Division.
5. Report from the Aeronautics Division.
6. Report from the Rail and Transit Division.
7. Presentation on the Fall River Bridge.
8. Update on the Green Line Extension Project.
9. Presentation from Department of Public Utilities.
10. Update on THE RIDE Eligibility Center.
III. ACTION/DISCUSSION ITEMS
11. Authorization to execute any necessary amendments to the Amended and Restated Development Agreement for MassPike Air Rights Parcel 7 (Fenway Center) with MK Parcel 7 Development LLC and (b) to execute four leases with single purpose entities for the development of four separate land and air rights buildings as part of the Fenway Center Project, all in accordance with a Revised Term Sheet to be presented to the Board.
12. Authorization for the extension of the contract with Parsons Commercial Technology Group to implement the Massachusetts Vehicle Check Program which is jointly administered by the Massachusetts Department of Transportation’s RMV Division (MassDOT/RMV) and Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (MassDEP).
13. Authorization to enter into a contract with Hess Corporation for CNG Natural Gas in an amount not to exceed $20,684,034.15 over a five year period.
14. Authorization to award and authorize the General Manager and Rail & Transit Administrator to execute MBTA Contract No. G67CN03 entitled “Fitchburg Commuter Rail Improvements, Track, Civil and Signal Project Somerville to Fitchburg”, with J. F. White – L. M. Heavy, JV, for a sum not to exceed $57,737,500 with a completion date of one thousand sixty-three (1,063) days from Notice to Proceed.
15. Authorization to ratify the General Manager and Rail & Transit Administrator’s prior authorization and to execute MBTA Contract No. D40CN02 entitled “Wachusett Extension Project, Wachusett Station and Layover Facility, Fitchburg and Westminster, MA”, with S&R Construction Enterprises, for a sum not to exceed $22,895,425.00 with a completion date of six hundred and nine (609) days from Notice to Proceed.
16. Authorization to execute an Agreement with Nolan Associates, LLC, d/b/a Boston Harbor Cruises, to provide water transportation services from Pemberton Point in Hull and Quincy Shipyard in Quincy to Long Wharf in Boston and Logan Airport for the period beginning July 1, 2013 through March 31, 2017 for an amount not to exceed $15,793,105.
17. Authorization to execute a memorandum of agreement between the MBTA and Boston Landing LLC., for the development of a new Commuter Rail Station.
B. Executive Session
Ø Litigation Update.
NOTE: THIS AGENDA HAS BEEN PREPARED IN ADVANCE AND DOES NOT NECESSARILY INCLUDE ALL MATTERS WHICH MAY BE TAKEN UP AT THIS MEETING.
*This meeting space is accessible to people with disabilities. If you need an accommodation in order to fully participate in the meeting (American Sign Language interpreter, assistive listening device) please contact Paula Fallon at PFallon@mbta.com or 617-222-3188 at least two weeks before the meeting.
<< Back to all Public Meetings