|All Providence/Stoughton Line trains delayed approximately 10-20 minutes due to an Amtrak signal problem near Attleboro. more >|
How You Can Help
Join us in our efforts to improve accessibility throughout the MBTA system. This page will provide you with ways in which you can help us achieve the goal of making the MBTA system accessible for passengers of all abilities.
Contact the Customer Support Services Center
Whether you had a great experience on the MBTA or encountered obstacles, we want to know about it. Contact the Customer Support Services Center by calling 617-222-3200 or 617-222-5146 (for TTY users). Office hours are Monday through Friday from 6:30am to 8:00pm and on Saturday and Sunday from 7:30am to 6:00pm.
You may also voice your comments and concerns online. Click here to submit feedback online.
If your concern is in reference to a bus operator, train personnel, or other MBTA staff, please try to have the following information.
- The date and time of the issue.
- The route number (for buses) or train line (for subway and commuter rail).
- The destination of the bus route or train line.
- The vehicle number of the bus or train (if possible).
- The badge number of the operator or train personnel (if possible).
- A physical description of the MBTA employee (if possible).
- The location where the bus, subway, or commuter rail was boarded.
- A summary of the issue or concern.
- On newer low-floor buses, the vehicle numbers are provided in raised numbering and in Braille. The raised numbering/Braille vehicle number is located on the passenger side of the bus on top of the box in the corner nearest the operator.
- All commuter rail lines have a train number (a number which identifies a given commuter rail trip) which can be found on all commuter rail schedules. The commuter rail train number for each train is usually located on the first row of each column within each schedule.
The Access Advisory Committee to the T (AACT) is the MBTA's official advisory group on accessibility issues. AACT holds monthly public meetings.