Parking and Safety Enforcement Program
- MBTA parking facilities are for Commuter Use Only.
- Payment of the daily parking fee grants the single use of one space on the day for which it was paid. Multiple consecutive day payments are available through PayByPhone.
- The daily parking fee expires at 2:00 a.m. the following day.
- Parking fees are collected and enforced by the Parking Operator seven days a week, including weekends and holidays.
- If not paid in advance via PaybyPhone, vehicle owner will be mailed a monthly invoice for the maximum daily fee plus $0.50 for each day parked. Please follow the payment instructions on the invoice. Additional fines and fees apply if invoice is not paid in a timely manner. Notices and violations can be paid online at https://www.parkingticketpayment.com/mbta/.
- No surcharge will be incurred for customers who do not pay using PayByPhone. Customers who fail to pay the invoice within 30 calendar days will incur an additional $21 surcharge.
- Vehicles parked at any MBTA parking facility are parked at the owner's risk
- Overnight parking is available at most but not all parking facilities. Visit Overnight Parking for details.
- Vehicles not parked in a designated parking space will receive a violation notice.
Accessibility Services: Riding the T for all Abilities