Fees and policies for daily parking vary by station. While cash is accepted at all MBTA-owned and operated lots, there are more convenient alternatives to cash. Customers can pay-by-phone by registering with PayByPhone and using the handy PayByPhone app when they board a train, bus, or commuter boat. Parkmobile customers must pay by phone within twenty minutes of parking.
How do I use the pay daily service?
1. Park at the MBTA lot of your choice
2. Open the PayByPhone app, visit paybyphone.com on your phone, or call 1-866-234-7275.
3. Look for the PayByPhone Location # on signs posted near the Honor Boxes. Enter the location number for your MBTA lot – this number will be displayed on PayByPhone signs near the Honor Box.
Note: Parkmobile ‘Zone’ numbers will not work as of February 1, 2014. For a full list of MBTA Lots and their PayByPhone Location numbers, please visit http://www.paybyphone.com/mbta-locations/.
4. Enter your space number and go!
For more information on PayByPhone please visit paybyphone.com/mbta. If you are having problems with the service, you can call PayByPhone’s customer service line at 1-866-783-7787 x300.
- MBTA parking facilities are for commuter use only.
- Payment of the daily parking fee grants the single use of one space on the day for which it was paid.
- The daily parking fee expires at 2:00 a.m. the following day.
- Parking fees are collected and enforced by the Parking Operator seven days a week, including weekends and holidays.
- Failure to pay in advance at honor boxes and non-garage locations will receive a Notice of Non-Payment and incur a $1 surcharge added to their fee. Customers will be required to address the Notice of Non-Payment including the $1 surcharge within three days. Failure to do so will result in an additional surcharge of $20.
- Vehicles parked at any MBTA parking facility are parked at the owner's risk.
|Station Name||Parking||Rate||Map||Managed By|
|Valley Road||Spaces: N/A|
Average Weekday Availability:
|Type: No MBTA parking. Street or private parking may exist.|
Accessibility Services: Riding the T for all Abilities