Fairmount Line - South Station : Weekday Effective 11/12/12
F Indicates that the train stops to discharge passengers on notice to the Conductor and to pick up passengers on platform visible to Engineer. Shaded area indicates peak hour trains.
Weekday Inbound trains - 790, 796, 798: operate to/from Franklin Line.
Weekday Outbound train - 793: operates to/from Franklin Line. See the Franklin Line Schedule for all stops.
Bus service runs weekday Inbound from Fairmount(9:15am), Morton St(9:25am), Uphams Corner(9:45am), arriving at South Station (10:05am). BUS will stop on Fairmount Ave. at the stairway entrance to the inbound platform, on Morton St. at the stairway entrance to the inbound platform, and on Dudley St. (Uphams Corner) at the stairway entrance to the outbound platform.
- There are no service updates at this time.
Holiday Schedule Information
- No Service on Saturday and Sunday
- No Service on: New Year's Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- All other holidays regular service is provided
- Call Customer Service at (617) 222-3200 for any extra service that may be provided.
- Bikes are not allowed on any trains on:
- Weekday trains during peak hours (shaded columns)
- New Years Eve and 4th of July between 10 AM and 6 PM Inbound and after 4 PM Outbound
- At all other times bicycles are allowed on trains. Folding bicycles, when folded, are allowed on all trains at all times.
- Readville Service is also available on Franklin Line trains.