|Red Line service suspended between JFK and N. Quincy. Shuttle buses will be provided between Ashmont and North Quincy stations. For service, please travel to Ashmont Station and utilize the shuttle bus to North Quincy. Red Line service will resume to Braintree at N. Quincy station. For alternate service to Quincy Center and Braintree, please utilize the Commuter Rail.|
Trains do not operate on the day selected.
F Indicates that the train stops to discharge passengers on notice to the Conductor and to pick up passengers on platform visible to Engineer.
Shaded area indicates peak hour trains.
Times shown in this schedule are train departure times; customers are asked to arrive at the station platform in time for a prompt departure.
Send us an email
Stay connected with us on twitter
Customer Service Center
MBTA Commuter Rail
Holiday Schedule Information
- Saturday Service on President's Day, and 4th of July
- 4th of July: train #1415 may be held for 30 minutes after the conclusion fireworks
- Sunday Service on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- All other holidays regular service is provided.
- Consult the Transit Updates page or Call Customer Service at (617) 222-3200 for any extra service that may be provided.
- Bikes are allowed except the following during:
- Weekday peak hours trains (shaded columns)
- New Years Eve and 4th of July between 10 AM and 6 PM Inbound and after 4 PM Outbound.
- Folding bicycles, when folded, are allowed on all trains at all times.