Franklin Line - South Station : Service Recovery Effective 02/17/15
|Forge Park / 495||06:05||07:00||09:03||10:45||02:05||04:00||05:36||07:40||10:15||11:50|
|Dedham Corp. Center||06:43||07:35||09:42||11:24||02:44||04:40||06:14||08:16||10:44||12:19F|
F Indicates that the train stops to discharge passengers on notice to the Conductor and to pick up passengers on platform visible to Engineer.
Shaded area indicates peak hour trains.
Times shown in this schedule are train departure times; customers are asked to arrive at the station platform in time for a prompt departure.
|Delay: Franklin Line Train 796 (5:36 pm from Forge Park / 495) delayed today 20-25 minutes due to an earlier mechanical problem|
|Cancellation: Franklin Line: The following trains will not operate Feb 23 through Feb 27: 702, 703, 790, 706, 710, 733, 732, 793, 734, 709, 716, 715, 737, 736, 721,725,726. Train 719 will make all the local stops. CORRECTIONS|
|Schedule Change: All Commuter Rail Lines will operate a modified weekday schedule on Monday, February 23, through Friday, February 27. Schedules are at www.mbta.com/winter|
Holiday Schedule Information
- Saturday Service on President's Day, and 4th of July
- 4th of July: train # 1719 may be held for 45 minutes after the conclusion of the fireworks
- Sunday Service on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
- All other holidays regular service is provided.
- Consult the Transit Updates page or Call Customer Service at (617) 222-3200 for any extra service that may be provided.
- Bikes are allowed except the following during:
- Weekday peak hours trains (shaded columns)
- New Years Eve and 4th of July between 10 AM and 6 PM Inbound and after 4 PM Outbound.
- Folding bicycles, when folded, are allowed on all trains at all times.