Franklin Line - South Station : Sunday Effective 07/01/14
|Forge Park / 495||10:40||12:40||02:35||04:35||06:35||08:35||10:35|
|Dedham Corp. Center||11:19||01:19||03:14||05:14||07:10||09:10||11:10|
NotesF Indicates that the train stops to discharge passengers on notice to the Conductor and to pick up passengers on platform visible to Engineer Shaded area indicates peak hour trains.Times shown in this schedule are train departure times; customers are asked to arrive at the station platform in time for a prompt departure.
There are no service updates at this time.
Holiday Schedule Information
- Saturday Service on President's Day and 4th of July (train # 1719 may be held for 45 minutes after the conclusion of the 4th of July fireworks)
- Sunday Service on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
- All other holidays regular service is provided. Consult Transit Updates at www.mbta.com or Call Customer Service at (617) 222-3200 for any extra service that may be provided.
- Bikes are not allowed on any trains on:
- Weekday trains during peak hours (shaded columns)
- New Years Eve and 4th of July between 10 AM and 6 PM Inbound and after 4 PM Outbound
- At all other times bicycles are allowed on trains. Folding bicycles, when folded, are allowed on all trains at all times.