Green Line Alert!
Due to a disabled train, shuttle buses replacing Green Line C branch between Kenmore and St. Mary's and Green Line D branch between Kenmore and Fenway.
Greenbush Line - South Station : Weekday Effective 07/01/12
|Weymouth Landing/ East Braintree||06:13||07:10||07:36||08:23||09:23||11:09||12:23||02:43||04:18||05:59||07:41||08:40|
NotesF Indicates that the train stops to discharge passengers on notice to the Conductor and to pick up passengers on platform visible to Engineer. Shaded area indicates peak hour trains.Times shown in this schedule are train departure times; customers are asked to arrive at the station platform in time for a prompt departure.Weekday, where no service is shown at JFK/UMASS, frequent connecting subway service is available to Quincy Center by Red line.
There are no service updates at this time.
Holiday Schedule Information
- No Service on New Year's Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
- All other holidays regular service is provided. Consult Transit Updates at www.mbta.com or Call Customer Service at (617) 222-3200 for any extra service that may be provided.
- Bikes are not allowed on any trains on:
- Weekday trains during peak hours (shaded columns)
- At all other times bicycles are allowed on trains. Folding bicycles, when folded, are allowed on all trains at all times.