|F1/F2H Hingham Commuter Ferry service will be suspended to/from Hingham throughout this week due to emergency dock repairs. more >|
Kingston/Plymouth Line - South Station : Weekday Effective 11/21/16
F Indicates that the train stops to discharge passengers on notice to the Conductor and to pick up passengers on platform visible to Engineer.
Shaded area indicates peak hour trains.
Times shown in this schedule are train departure times; customers are asked to arrive at the station platform in time for a prompt departure.
Braintree: All inbound trains and train 033 may leave Braintree ahead of schedule.
JFK/UMass: All inbound trains may leave JFK/UMass ahead of schedule.
South Weymouth: Train 033 may leave South Weymouth ahead of schedule.
Quincy Center: All weekend inbound trains may leave Quincy Center ahead of schedule.
- When nofified, trains will operate on Severe Weather schedule.
- Please expect a 15 to 25 minute additional trip time on operating trains.
- Express trains may make additional stops when directed.
- In case of “Extreme” weather events, specific schedules may be adopted.
- Those will be displayed on www.mbta.com, in Boston Stations and available via Twitter @mbta_CR.
- Listen to media reports for Commuter Rail Traffic Information prior to your trip
|Station Issue: The pedestrian bridge at the Braintree Parking Garage will be closed beginning Tuesday, February 21, through Summer 2020 due to construction.|
Send us an email
Stay connected with us on twitter
Customer Service Center
MBTA Commuter Rail
Holiday Schedule Information
- Saturday service on President's Day, and 4th of July
- 4th of July: train 1041 may be held for 45 minutes after the conclusion of the fireworks
- Sunday service on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- All other holidays regular service is provided.
- Consult the Transit Updates page or Call Customer Service at (617) 222-3200 for any extra service that may be provided.
- Bikes are allowed except the following during:
- Weekday peak hours trains (shaded columns)
- New Years Eve and 4th of July between 10 AM and 6 PM Inbound and after 4 PM Outbound.
- Folding bicycles, when folded, are allowed on all trains at all times.