Middleborough/Lakeville Line - South Station : Service Recovery Effective 02/17/15
F Indicates that the train stops to discharge passengers on notice to the Conductor and to pick up passengers on platform visible to Engineer.
Shaded area indicates peak hour trains.
Times shown in this schedule are train departure times; customers are asked to arrive at the station platform in time for a prompt departure.
There are no service updates at this time.
Holiday Schedule Information
- Saturday service on Presidents' Day, and 4th of July
- 4th of July: trains #1015 and #1041 may be held for 45 minutes after the conclusion of the fireworks
- Sunday service on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- All other holidays regular service is provided.
- Consult the Transit Updates page or Call Customer Service at (617) 222-3200 for any extra service that may be provided.
- Bikes are allowed except the following during:
- Weekday peak hours trains (shaded columns)
- New Years Eve and 4th of July between 10 AM and 6 PM Inbound and after 4 PM Outbound.
- Folding bicycles, when folded, are allowed on all trains at all times.