Providence/Stoughton Line - South Station : Sunday Effective 07/01/14
F Indicates that the train stops to discharge passengers on notice to the Conductor and to pick up passengers on platform visible to Engineer.
Shaded area indicates peak hour trains.
Times shown in this schedule are train departure times; customers are asked to arrive at the station platform in time for a prompt departure.
|Delay: Providence/Stoughton Line Train 825 (8:15 pm from South Station) delayed 15 to 25 minutes today|
Holiday Schedule Information
- Saturday Service on Presidents' Day and, 4th of July
- 4th of July: train #1817 may be held 45 minutes after the fireworks
- Sunday Service on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- All other holidays regular service is provided.
- Consult the Transit Updates page or Call Customer Service at (617) 222-3200 for any extra service that may be provided.
- Bikes are allowed except the following during:
- Weekday peak hours trains (shaded columns)
- New Years Eve and 4th of July between 10 AM and 6 PM Inbound and after 4 PM Outbound.
- Folding bicycles, when folded, are allowed on all trains at all times.