- Framingham/Worcester Line Schedule
- Framingham/Worcester Line Upcoming Schedule - Effective May 23, 2016
- Back Bay to South Station Schedules
Worcester Line - South Station : Saturday Effective 12/14/15
|Worcester / Union Station||07:00||08:50||10:50||12:50||02:30||04:30||06:30||08:30||11:00|
F Indicates that the train stops to discharge passengers on notice to the Conductor and to pick up passengers on platform visible to Engineer.
Shaded area indicates peak hour trains.
Times shown in this schedule are train departure times; customers are asked to arrive at the station platform in time for a prompt departure.
Back Bay: All inbound trains may leave Back Bay ahead of schedule.
Grafton: All outbound trains may leave Grafton ahead of schedule.
West Natick: Trains 509, 525, and 607 may leave West Natick ahead of schedule.
Yawkey: All inbound trains may leave Yawkey ahead of schedule.
- When nofified, trains will operate on Severe Weather schedule.
- Please expect a 15 to 25 minute additional trip time on operating trains.
- Express trains may make additional stops when directed.
- In case of “Extreme” weather events, specific schedules may be adopted.
- Those will be displayed on www.mbta.com, in Boston Stations and available via Twitter @mbta_CR.
- Listen to media reports for Commuter Rail Traffic Information prior to your trip
|Delay: Worcester Line Train 526 (3:55 pm inbound) has departed Framingham Station & is operating 25-30 min delayed btwn Framingham & S. Station due to a switch problem near Auburndale.|
|Delay: Worcester Line Train 527 (5:00 pm from South Station) is expected to depart South Station 20-30 minutes late due to a switch problem.|
|Delay: Worcester Line is experiencing moderate delays due to a switch problem near Wellesley Farms.|
|Delay: Worcester Train 525 (4:25 pm outbound) is operating 20-30 minutes late between Yawkey and Worcester due to a switch problem.|
|Delay: Worcester Line Train 523 (4:05 pm from South Station) is stopped near Auburndale Station & is 20-30 min late en route to Worcester due to a switch problem.|
|Track Change: Please board inbound Worcester Line trains on the outbound platforms at Framingham through Wellesley Farms stations until 7:30 pm.|
|Track Change: Please board outbound Worcester Line trains on the inbound platforms at Wellesley Farms through Framingham stations until 7:30 pm.|
Send us an email
Stay connected with us on twitter
Customer Service Center
MBTA Commuter Rail
Holiday Schedule Information
- Saturday Service on President's Day, and 4th of July
- 4th of July: train # 1517 may be held for 30 minutes after the conclusion of the fireworks
- Sunday Service on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- All other holidays regular service is provided.
- Consult the Transit Updates page or Call Customer Service at (617) 222-3200 for any extra service that may be provided.
- Bikes are allowed except the following during:
- Weekday peak hours trains (shaded columns)
- New Years Eve and 4th of July between 10 AM and 6 PM Inbound and after 4 PM Outbound.
- Folding bicycles, when folded, are allowed on all trains at all times.