|Shuttle buses replacing Green Line D branch service in both directions between Kenmore and Newton Highlands Stations due to due multiple tree branches on the overhead wire between Newton Highlands and Fenway.|
Worcester Line - Worcester / Union Station : Saturday Effective 12/14/15
|Worcester / Union Station||08:10||10:10||12:10||02:10||03:50||05:50||07:50||09:50||12:10|
F Indicates that the train stops to discharge passengers on notice to the Conductor and to pick up passengers on platform visible to Engineer.
Shaded area indicates peak hour trains.
Times shown in this schedule are train departure times; customers are asked to arrive at the station platform in time for a prompt departure.
Back Bay: All inbound trains may leave Back Bay ahead of schedule.
Grafton: All outbound trains may leave Grafton ahead of schedule.
West Natick: Trains 509, 525, and 607 may leave West Natick ahead of schedule.
Yawkey: All inbound trains may leave Yawkey ahead of schedule.
- When nofified, trains will operate on Severe Weather schedule.
- Please expect a 15 to 25 minute additional trip time on operating trains.
- Express trains may make additional stops when directed.
- In case of “Extreme” weather events, specific schedules may be adopted.
- Those will be displayed on www.mbta.com, in Boston Stations and available via Twitter @mbta_CR.
- Listen to media reports for Commuter Rail Traffic Information prior to your trip
|Delay: Worcester Train 523 (4:05 pm from South Station) is operating 20-25 min late between Yawkey and Worcester due to signal issues.|
|Track Change: Please board outbound Worcester line trains on the inbound platforms at Wellesley Farms through Framingham Station until 7:30 pm.|
|Track Change: Please board inbound Worcester Line trains on the outbound platforms at West Natick through Wellesley Farms stations today until 7:30 pm.|
|Service Change: The Commuter Rail is currently operating on a regular weekday schedule. Please watch www.mbta.com/winter for updates.|
Send us an email
Stay connected with us on twitter
Customer Service Center
MBTA Commuter Rail
Holiday Schedule Information
- Saturday Service on President's Day, and 4th of July
- 4th of July: train # 1517 may be held for 30 minutes after the conclusion of the fireworks
- Sunday Service on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- All other holidays regular service is provided.
- Consult the Transit Updates page or Call Customer Service at (617) 222-3200 for any extra service that may be provided.
- Bikes are allowed except the following during:
- Weekday peak hours trains (shaded columns)
- New Years Eve and 4th of July between 10 AM and 6 PM Inbound and after 4 PM Outbound.
- Folding bicycles, when folded, are allowed on all trains at all times.