Tired of waiting in line to buy your T pass at the end of each month?
Sign up for the new auto-pay pilot so you never have to worry about reloading your CharlieCard again. Signing up is free and easy, and your pass will be renewed automatically each month.
We're currently offering auto-pay for the Monthly LinkPass. This pass costs $84.50 and provides unlimited travel on the subway and Local Buses for 1 adult for a calendar month. We hope to expand the program to other passes in the future.
To receive a December pass, sign up before November 22.
How does it work?
- Automatic recurring payment: Your credit card will be billed $84.50 on or about the 22nd of the month for the following month's pass. We will save your credit card information securely, and you will be charged automatically every month around the 22nd.
- New CharlieCard: You will be mailed a new CharlieCard around the end of the month. On the first of each following month, your pass will automatically renew on this CharlieCard.
- Suspend or Cancel any time: You may suspend or cancel auto-pay at any time. Once you cancel, you can continue to use your pass until the end of the calendar month for which you have been charged. Please note that we cannot provide refunds for partial months.
- Feedback: We value your feedback as we work to improve the T. As a participant in this program, you may be contacted to provide feedback on your experience with auto-pay.
Who can sign up?
Anyone who rides the bus or subway regularly and would like an easier way to pay for their monthly LinkPass.
- If you are already enrolled in an employer-based program, you should NOT sign up for this program.
- If you have a LinkPass that auto-renews through a MyCharlie account, you can switch to Auto-pay.
What else should I know?
Your participation in the auto-pay program is subject to the following:
Additional information is available on our frequently asked questions page.