MassDOT Boardroom 10 Park Plaza, Suite 3830 Boston, MA 02116
Attendees: MassDOT Board
- Open Meeting
- Public Comment Period
- PRESENTATIONS AND UPDATES
- Secretary/CEO's Report to the Board.
- Report from the Highway Division.
- Report from the Registry of Motor Vehicles Division.
- Report from the Rail and Transit Division.
- Commonwealth Award.
- Report on MassDOT Performance and Accountability Report.
- ACTION/DISCUSSION ITEMS
- Authorization for the board to approve a contract with CNR MA Corporation ("CNR MA"), a joint venture of China CNR Corporation Limited and CNR Changchun Railway Vehicles Co., Ltd., for the amount of $566,600,000.00 to build Red and Orange Line cars.
- 2010 MHS Variable Rate Demand Obligation bonds liquidity facilities.
- Authorization to award the contract entitled "Boston - Roadway Reconstruction and Related Work (Including Casey Overpass Removal and MBTA Station Alterations) along a Section of Route 203 (Arborway) at Washington Street" with ________ in the amount of $_________ with a completion date of 740 days from the date of the Notice to Proceed.
- Authorization to remove from the table and to execute a contract entitled, MassDOT AET Customer Service Center with TransCore, L.P., in an amount not to exceed of $205,060,000.
- Authorization to approve and execute MBTA Contract No. K78CN01 entitled South Coast Rail Early Work Grade Crossing Improvement Project with LM Heavy Civil Construction LLC (LMH) for a sum not to exceed $18,367,000 and a request to approve an ISA between MassDOT and the MBTA for $22,700,000 to fund the contract award.
- Executive Session
July 16, 2014
- To discuss; Personnel Update; Safety & Security/Emergency Preparedness.
NOTE: THIS AGENDA HAS BEEN PREPARED IN ADVANCE AND DOES NOT NECESSARILY INCLUDE ALL MATTERS WHICH MAY BE TAKEN UP AT THIS MEETING.
*This meeting space is accessible to people with disabilities. If you need an accommodation in order to fully participate in the meeting (American Sign Language interpreter, assistive listening device) please contact Paula Fallon at PFallon@mbta.com or 617-222-3188 at least two weeks before the meeting.