MassDOT Board of Directors Meeting
Date: April 10, 2013 at 1:00pm Add to Calendar
Attendees: MassDOT Board of Directors
A. Open Meeting
- Public Comment Period
- I. PROCEDURAL ITEMS
- II. PRESENTATIONS AND UPDATES
- 1. Secretary/CEO’s Report to the Board.
- 2. Report from the Highway Division.
- 3. Report from the Registry of Motor Vehicles Division.
- 4. Report from the Aeronautics Division.
- 5. Report from the Rail and Transit Division.
- III. ACTION/DISCUSSION ITEMS
- 7. Authorization to award and authorize the General Manager and Rail & Transit Administrator to execute MBTA Contract No. A20CN01 entitled “Government Center Station Reconstruction (Blue and Green), Boston, MA”, with Barletta Heavy Division, Inc., for a sum not to exceed $81,946,231.00 with a completion date of thirty-six months (36) from Notice to Proceed.
- 8. Authorization to request the approval of 13 New Diesel Electric Passenger Locomotives with Motive Power, Inc. at a total cost not to exceed $70,005,000.00.
- 9. Authorization for the approval of the MBTA Fiscal Year 2014 budget request.
- 10. Approval of the MBTA Fiscal Year 2014 through Fiscal Year 2018 Capital Investment Program.
B. Executive Session
- Possible Litigation Matters.
NOTE: THIS AGENDA HAS BEEN PREPARED IN ADVANCE AND DOES NOT NECESSARILY INCLUDE ALL MATTERS WHICH MAY BE TAKEN UP AT THIS MEETING.
*This meeting space is accessible to people with disabilities. If you need an accommodation in order to fully participate in the meeting (American Sign Language interpreter, assistive listening device) please contact Paula Fallon at PFallon@mbta.com or 617-222-3188 at least two weeks before the meeting.