MassDOT Board of Directors Meeting
Date: September 25, 2013 at 1:00pm Add to Calendar
Attendees: MassDOT Board of Directors
September 25, 2013
Barnstable Municipal Airport
480 Airport Rd
Hyannis, MA 02601 1:00 P.M.
A. Open Meeting
- Welcome Remarks from:
o Tom Cahir, Administrator for the Cape Cod RTA
o Roland Breault, Airport Manager
- Public Comment Period
1. Minutes for approval:
June 19, 2013
July 17, 2013
II. PRESENTATIONS AND UPDATES
2. Secretary/CEO’s Report to the Board.
3. Report from the Highway Division.
4. Report from the Registry of Motor Vehicles Division.
5. Report from the Aeronautics Division.
6. Report from the Rail and Transit Division.
7. Presentation on MassDOT’s New Fiscal Organization.
8. Presentation on MassDOT FY14 Massachusetts Transportation Trust Fund Budget.
9. Presentation on Financing the Way Forward.
10. Presentation on the terms for the Boston Public Market.
III. ACTION/DISCUSSION ITEMS
11. Authorization to approve the proposed toll structure for the reinstatement of the tolls on the Massachusetts Turnpike at interchanges 1 through 6 to comply with Chapter 46, Section 13 of the Acts of 2013, effective date of this law was July 24, 2013.
12. Authorization to approve and execute extra work to Contract 68152 in the amount of $10,800,540 and authorization for Extra Work Order (EWO) # 16 to perform additional and extensive repairs to the piers of Bridge F-01-002=N-06-001 carrying Route 6 over the Acushnet River between New Bedford and Fairhaven.
13. Authorization to execute an ISA in the amount of $393,046,243.09 and for the MBTA to execute Interim Guarantee Maximum Price contracts to MBTA Contract CM/GC-E22, “entitled Green Line Extension Project with White Skanska Kiewit with a duration of fifty-one (51) months from date of the Notice to Proceed.
14. Authorization to grant permission to utilize Design Build as an alternative project delivery method for MBTA Contract B62CN02 entitle, “Rehabilitation of the Merrimack River Bridge Piers, Haverhill.”
B. Executive Session
Real Estate Transactions.
Approval of Executive Session Minutes
i. March 13, 2013
ii. April 10, 2013
iii. May 22, 2013
iv. June 19, 2013
v. July 17, 2013
NOTE: THIS AGENDA HAS BEEN PREPARED IN ADVANCE AND DOES NOT NECESSARILY INCLUDE ALL MATTERS WHICH MAY BE TAKEN UP AT THIS MEETING.
*This meeting space is accessible to people with disabilities. If you need an accommodation in order to fully participate in the meeting (American Sign Language interpreter, assistive listening device) please contact Paula Fallon at PFallon@mbta.com or 617-222-3188 at least two weeks before the meeting.