Switch from MyCharlie to Auto-pay
To receive a December pass, switch from MyCharlie to Auto-pay by November 19.
Local Bus Pass
Why sign up for Auto-pay?
- Easily manage your account online. Sign into your account from a computer, tablet, or smartphone to access your receipts and update your payment info.
- Pause your pass when you don’t need it. Taking a big trip next month? Simply put your pass on hold and then resume it when you need it again. You won’t be charged for months your pass is paused.
- Get billing and account notifications via email. We’ll let you know before we bill your account every month, and we’ll let you know if we have trouble with your credit card if it’s about to expire.
How to sign up:
- Sign up for Auto-pay. When you provide us with the number from the CharlieCard connected to your MyCharlie account, we'll update it so it doesn't automatically renew next month.
- Wait for your new CharlieCard. We’ll mail your new Auto-pay CharlieCard to you at the end of the month. You can start using it on the 1st of the next month, and all future passes will automatically renew on this card. Your old MyCharlie card cannot be used for Auto-pay.
- Start using your new CharlieCard. Your credit card will be billed on or about the 22nd of every month, and your pass will be valid starting on the 1st of the next month.
- Tell us what you think! We value your feedback as we work to improve the T. As a participant in this program, you may be contacted to provide feedback on your experience with auto-pay.
What else should I know?
Your participation in the auto-pay program is subject to the following:
Additional information is available on our frequently asked questions page.