Auto-pay Monthly Passes
Tired of waiting in line to buy your T pass at the end of each month?
Sign up for Auto-pay so you never have to worry about reloading your CharlieCard again. Signing up is free and easy, and your pass renews automatically each month.
To receive a June pass, sign up before May 22, 5 PM.
What passes can I get?
Through Auto-pay, we’re currently offering monthly passes for bus and subway. We hope to expand the program to other passes in the future.
Passes are valid for 1 adult for 1 calendar month.
Monthly Local Bus Pass
Monthly Inner Express Bus Pass
Local and Inner Express Bus
Monthly Outer Express Bus Pass
Local, Inner, and Outer Express Bus
How does Auto-pay work?
- Automatic recurring payment: Your credit card will be billed on or about the 22nd of the month for the following month's pass. We will save your credit card information securely, and you will be charged automatically every month around the 22nd.
- New CharlieCard: You will be mailed a new CharlieCard around the end of the month. On the first of each following month, your pass will automatically renew on this CharlieCard.
- Suspend or cancel anytime: You may suspend or cancel Auto-pay at any time. Once you cancel, you can continue to use your pass until the end of the calendar month for which you have been charged. Please note that we cannot provide refunds for partial months.
- Feedback: We value your feedback as we work to improve the T. As a participant in this program, you may be contacted to provide feedback on your experience with Auto-pay.
Who can sign up?
Anyone who rides the bus or subway regularly and would like an easier way to pay for their monthly subway or bus passes.
- If you are already enrolled in an employer-based program, you should NOT sign up for this program.
- If you have a LinkPass that auto-renews through a MyCharlie account, you can switch to Auto-pay.
What else should I know?
Your participation in Auto-pay is subject to the following: