New Commuter Rail schedules effective Monday, May 23, 2016
New Commuter Rail schedules will go into effect on Monday, May 23, 2016. The new Commuter Rail schedules are available below. Accessible HTML versions of the new Commuter Rail schedules are located on the Maps and Schedules page.
These updated schedules reflect customer comments received during the public information period conducted from January 7, 2016, through February 22, 2016, which included eight public meetings held throughout the Commuter Rail service area.
The new schedules are designed to improve Commuter Rail performance and the customer experience. We welcome your continuing feedback. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Support online or by phone at 617.222.3200, TTY 617.222.5146.
Please note that there are no schedule changes on the Kingston/Plymouth, Greenbush, and Middleborough/Lakeville Lines. Accessible HTML versions of the new Commuter Rail schedules are located on the Maps and Schedules page.
- Fairmount Line
- Fitchburg Line
- Framingham/Worcester Line
- Franklin Line
- Greenbush Line
- Haverhill Line
- Kingston/Plymouth Line
- Lowell Line
- Middleborough/Lakeville Line
- Needham Line
- Newburyport/Rockport Line
- Providence/Stoughton Line
- Back Bay to South Station
Schedule symbol key:
- L: Trip departures noted with an "L" are early departures and may leave ahead of schedule at these stops.
- f: Trip departures noted with an "f" are flag stops. Passengers must tell the conductor that they wish to leave the train and passengers waiting to board must be visible on the platform for the train to stop.