MassDOT Draft Capital Investment Plan Update Public Meetings
Posted on May 14, 2018
The Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) will hold a series of public meetings throughout the Commonwealth to solicit public input on its draft multi-billion dollar MassDOT and MBTA Capital Investment Plan (CIP) Update for fiscal years 2019-2023. This program covers long-term highway, aeronautics, rail, and transit investments.
The meetings will begin on Tuesday, May 15, in Boston and continue for 2 weeks. The Draft CIP includes all MassDOT highway and municipal projects, regional airports, rail, and transit, including MBTA and Regional Transit Authorities as well as the Registry of Motor Vehicles. MassDOT will hold a series of public meetings across the Commonwealth to present and discuss the Draft Capital Investment Plan Update. Public comments may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public meetings are scheduled as follows:
- Tuesday, May 15, 6:30 PM in Boston
- Wednesday, May 16, 6:00 PM in Worcester
- Thursday, May 17, 6:30 PM in Barnstable
- Thursday, May 17, 6:30 PM in Springfield
- Monday, May 21, 6:30 PM in Framingham
- Monday, May 21, 6:30 PM in Quincy
- Tuesday, May 22, 5:30 PM in Pittsfield
- Wednesday, May 23, 6:30 PM in Peabody
- Wednesday, May 30, 6:30 PM in New Bedford
- Thursday, May 31, 6:30 PM in Fitchburg