710 Washington St, Canton, MA 02021 Get directions
On Mondays, Tuesdays, & Wednesdays, from May - July, shuttle buses will replace service on four mid-day Stoughton trains while we test equipment for PTC.
The following outbound trains will be replaced by a bus shuttle between Canton Jct. & Stoughton:
- 909 (9:45 am from S. Station)
- 911 (1:20 pm from S. Station), which will be held for approximately 10 minutes between Hyde Park & Route 128.
The following inbound trains will be replaced by a bus shuttle:
- 910 (10:40 am from Stoughton) will be bused between Stoughton & Route 128. The bus will then continue to Dedham Corp. Ctr. for inbound train service aboard Franklin Train 712 (11:31 from Dedham Corp / due at S. Station at 11:54 am).
- 912 (2:15 pm from Stoughton) will be bused between Stoughton & Canton Jct. The bus shuttle will stop at Route 128 for drop-off only & then travel directly to South Station, without making a station stop at Back Bay, and will arrive around 3:30 pm. For inbound train service from Route 128, take Providence Train 822 (2:43 pm from Route 128).
Inbound bus shuttles will depart Stoughton at the scheduled train departure time.
- Parking Spaces: 215
- Accessible Spaces: 4
- Bike Spaces: 10
Canton Center is accessible. It has the following features:
- Mini high level platform to provide level boarding to certain cars in a train set
Problem with an elevator, escalator, or other accessibility issue? Send us a message
Commuter Rail Fares
Nearby MBTA fare retail sales locations
Please report issues with cleanliness, signage, and any other concerns you may have. We will do our best to address the issue as soon as possible.
Submit a comment or complaint about this station