Shuttle buses will replace Orange Line service between Oak Grove and Wellington on the weekend of November 3-4 due to bridge work.Buses replace train service between Oak Grove and Wellington in both directions from the start to the end of service on Saturday, November 3, and Sunday, November 4. This will allow maintenance crews to reinforce Orange Line and Commuter Rail bridges in Malden.
All shuttle bus stops are accessible to persons with disabilities. Please allow additional time for your commute. Regular train service with resume with the start of service on Monday, November 5.
Oak Grove Banks Place Parking Lot
Parking spots at Oak Grove Banks Place Parking Lot fill up quickly.
- Total parking spaces: 786
- Accessible spaces: 8
- Type: Surface Lot
- Payment methods: Invoice, Mobile App
- Mobile app: PayByPhone #4278
- Daily fee: Mon-Fri: $9 | Sat-Sun: $3 (Prices are valid for up to 14 hours of parking. After the first 14 hours, the daily rate is $15.)
- Monthly pass: Monthly passes are not available at MBTA garages, but premium spots are available at this garage.
Oak Grove is accessible. It has the following features:
- Escalator (up only)
Bus and Subway Fares
Nearby MBTA fare retail sales locations
Please report issues with cleanliness, signage, and any other concerns you may have. We will do our best to address the issue as soon as possible.