South Station Escalator 390 (Ashmont/Braintree platform to Airport/Design Center platform) unavailable due to maintenance
South Station Bus Terminal Garage
- Total parking spaces: 210
- Accessible spaces: 4
- Type: Garage
- Payment methods: Credit/Debit Card, Cash
- Daily fee: Hourly: 30 min: $5, 1 hr: $10, 1.5 hrs: $15, 2 hrs: $20, 2.5 hrs: $25, 3+ hrs: $30 | Daily Max: $30 | Early Bird (in by 8:30 AM, out by 6 PM): $26 | Nights/Weekends: $10
- Monthly pass: $150 regular, $445 overnight
South Station is accessible. It has the following features:
- Escalator (up and down)
- Full high level platform to provide level boarding to every car in a train set
Bus and Subway Fares
Commuter Rail Fares
Note: This station is equipped with fare vending machines where passengers can purchase One Way, Round Trip, or Monthly Passes up to Zone 8.
There will be a $3.00 surcharge if a ticket is purchased on-board trains leaving from South Station.
Nearby MBTA fare retail sales locations
Please report issues with cleanliness, signage, and any other concerns you may have. We will do our best to address the issue as soon as possible.