More from Developers
Select from the list below to learn more about the information and tools available for developers interested in MBTA data.
For historic data
- See MBTA Back on Track for historic information about ridership, reliability, and more.
For help with our data
- Join our public forum, the MassDOT/MBTA Developers Google Group
- Contact us directly at email@example.com
For more information on transit data standards
- If you’re new to the General Transit Feed Specification (GTFS) format, gtfs.org is a great place to get started. We provide schedule data in GTFS, and our real-time data reflects the concepts and keys in GTFS.
- Google's GTFS-realtime documentation provides an introduction to the GTFS-realtime format, which you can use to retrieve real-time service information for the whole agency.
For more Massachusetts data
- The MassDOT Developers page includes data from other Massachusetts transit agencies, as well as highway, airport, and RMV data.
- MassData is a portal to more Massachusetts data.
Use of MBTA data is governed by the MassDOT Developers License Agreement.