The CharlieCard Store is closed until further notice.
- Replace a lost, expired, or damaged Senior, TAP, Blind, or RIDE CharlieCard: Contact Customer Support to request a replacement.
- Request a Senior, TAP, or Blind CharlieCard: Some applicants are automatically eligible with supporting documentation, and others will have to apply by submitting a TAP application completed by a licensed healthcare professional.
- Apply for a Senior CharlieCard: Attend a Senior CharlieCard event to avoid traveling into Boston.
- If you have questions about fares in light of the Coronavirus outbreak, visit our Fares FAQ.
For more information or questions please email CharlieCardStoreDept@MBTA.com. A team member will reach out to you within 3 – 5 business days.
Need to buy a new pass, replace a damaged or expired card, or request a reduced fare pass for the T? Visit the CharlieCard Store, located on the concourse between the Red and Orange lines at Downtown Crossing Station.
Visit the CharlieCard store if you need to:
- Buy passes for any modes (except Commuter Rail Zones 9 – 10)
- Replace a damaged or expired CharlieCard
- Request a Senior CharlieCard, Transportation Access Pass (TAP), or Blind Access Pass
- Add credit to a RIDE account
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the CharlieCard Store is closed until further notice.
Monday – Friday
8:30 AM – 5 PM
7 Chauncy Street
Boston, MA 02111
The CharlieCard store is closed on these holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Presidents' Day
- Patriots' Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans' Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve (closing at 3 PM)
- Christmas Day