MassDOT Board of Directors Meeting
Date: October 23, 2013 at 1:00pm Add to Calendar
Attendees: MassDOT Board of Directors
October 23, 2013
10 Park Plaza, Suite 3830
Boston, MA 02116 1:00 P.M.
A. Open Meeting
- Public Comment Period
I. PRESENTATIONS AND UPDATES
1. Secretary/CEO’s Report to the Board.
2. Report from the Highway Division.
3. Report from the Registry of Motor Vehicles Division.
4. Report from the Aeronautics Division.
5. Report from the Rail and Transit Division.
6. Presentation on the Review of MassDOT’s FY13 Operating Budget.
7. Presentation on MBTA’s FY 2015 Budget Development.
8. Presentation on Parcel 25.
II. ACTION/DISCUSSION ITEMS
9. Approval of MassDOT’s FY2014 Budget.
10. Review of MBTA’s Fiscal Year 2013 Audited Financial Statements.
11. Authorization to authorize the Secretary and Chief Executive Officer of the Massachusetts Department of Transportation to transfer $15,000,000 in rail funding for the Worcester Line Track and Signal Improvements to the MBTA.
12. Authorization to execute Amendment No. 1 to MassDOT Contract No. 75934 with the Springfield Redevelopment Authority (SRA) to transfer FTA funding in the amount of $23.6 million for the redevelopment of historic Springfield Union Station.
13. Parcels 12 and 15 Term Sheet.
B. Executive Session
Approval of Executive Session Minutes
i. March 13, 2013
ii. April 10, 2013
iii. May 22, 2013
iv. June 19, 2013
v. July 17, 2013
NOTE: THIS AGENDA HAS BEEN PREPARED IN ADVANCE AND DOES NOT NECESSARILY INCLUDE ALL MATTERS WHICH MAY BE TAKEN UP AT THIS MEETING.
*This meeting space is accessible to people with disabilities. If you need an accommodation in order to fully participate in the meeting (American Sign Language interpreter, assistive listening device) please contact Paula Fallon at PFallon@mbta.com or 617-222-3188 at least two weeks before the meeting.