Rail Vision Advisory Committee Meeting
Attendees: General Public
The MBTA's Rail Vision will identify cost-effective strategies to transform the MBTA's existing Commuter Rail system to better support improved mobility and economic competitiveness in the Boston region.
The role of the Rail Vision Advisory Committee is to provide informed advice to agency leadership and the project team. The members represent diverse perspectives of the MBTA service area.
- Welcome (5 minutes)
- Review of the agenda
- Finalize the alternatives for the tier 2 analysis (15 minutes)
- Discuss how to incorporate fares and parking into the tier 2 analysis (40 minutes)
- Review metrics/tools that will be used to evaluate the tier 2 alternatives (30 minutes)
- Outreach plan and discussion (15 minutes)
- Next meeting and adjourn (5 minutes)