Public Meeting | Capital Investment Plan (Northern Middlesex / Merrimack Valley)
Attendees: General Public
The MBTA Capital Investment Plan (CIP) is a short-term, financially constrained investment program that funds the planning, construction, and capital maintenance of assets across the MBTA. It is a rolling five-year plan, updated annually in coordination with MassDOT and the Boston Region Metropolitan Planning Organization.
Due to the lingering economic challenges facing the Commonwealth as we address the impacts of COVID-19, this CIP is a one-year plan for SFY 2022. MassDOT and the MBTA anticipate publishing a five-year capital plan for SFY 2023 – 2027.
Join Us and Be Heard
We want to hear from you about your priorities for MBTA investments. Tell us how we can improve our transportation systems, enhance our capacity where needed, and build new projects to help communities prosper and get residents where they need to go.
There are several ways to participate:
- Join us for a virtual public meeting. Full schedule available at mbta.com/cip.
- Send an email with your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Explore projects included in this year’s CIP and provide comments online using our CIP Comment Tool, available starting May 25th on mass.gov/cip.
Please help us spread the word by sharing these public comment opportunities with friends, family, and business associates. Make your voice heard. Your participation is critical to help us meet your transportation needs. Please note that comments must be received by June 7th.
To learn about specific projects that have been funded in the MBTA CIP, visit mbta.com/projects.
Join the Virtual Meeting
- Meeting ID: 810 4237 7110
- Passcode: 725620
Or join via phone by dialing one of these numbers:
Dial by your location:
- 1-646-876-9923 (New York)
- 1-301-715-8592 (Washington DC)
- 1-312-626-6799 (Chicago)
- 1-408-638-0968 (San Jose)
- 1-669-900-6833 (San Jose)
- 1-253-215-8782 (Tacoma)
- 1-346-248-7799 (Houston)
Or dial Toll-Free:
- 877-853-5247 US Toll-free
- 888-788-0099 US Toll-free
- 833-548-0276 US Toll-free
- 833-548-0282 US Toll-free
One tap mobile:
Virtual meetings will be accessible to those with limited English proficiency. Language services will be provided free of charge upon request, and as available.
Presentation materials will be made available in multiple languages upon request.
If possible, please submit requests within ten days of the meeting at which services will be required.