MassDOT Board of Directors Meeting
Date: June 19, 2013 at 1:00pm Add to Calendar
Attendees: MassDOT Board of Directors
****PLEASE NOTE LOCATION CHANGE*****
June 19, 2013
104th Fighter Wing Barnes Air National Guard Base
175 Falcon Drive
Westfield, MA 01085
A. Open Meeting
- Public Comment Period
I. PROCEDURAL ITEMS
1. Approval of MassDOT Minutes for:
Ø May 22, 2013
II. PRESENTATIONS AND UPDATES
2. Welcome remarks from;
Ø Colonel James Keefe, Wing Commander of 104th Fighter Wing
Ø Daniel M. Knapik, Mayor of Westfield
Ø Brian Barnes, Westfield Airport Manager
Ø David Dinneen, Massachusetts Airport Management Association
3. Presentation from Mary MacInnes from PVTA.
4. Secretary/CEO’s Report to the Board.
5. Report from the Highway Division.
6. Report from the Registry of Motor Vehicles Division.
7. Report from the Aeronautics Division.
8. Report from the Rail and Transit Division.
III. ACTION/DISCUSSION ITEMS
9. Authorization to remove item from the table to authorize and execute any necessary amendments to the Amended and Restated Development Agreement for MassPike Air Rights Parcel 7 (Fenway Center) with MK Parcel 7 Development LLC and (b) to execute four leases with single purpose entities for the development of four separate land and air rights buildings as part of the Fenway Center Project, all in accordance with a Revised Term Sheet to be presented to the Board.
10. Authorization to enter into a contract for the project entitled “Highway Division Contract No. 73768 Fall River –Somerset: Route 79/I-195 Interchange Reconstruction over Route 138 (Davol Street) and Structural Repairs and Painting of the Braga Bridge – Phase II” with Barletta Heavy/O&G, Joint Venture for a sum not to exceed $197,349,100.
11. Approval of the MBTA Drug and Alcohol Policy.
12. Authorization to enter into a contract with Motor Coach Industries to purchase over-the-road buses for an amount of $18,204,220.
13. Authorization to enter into two cleaning contracts with S. J. Services for areas 2 and 4 and with ABM for areas 1 and 3 for the cleaning of MBTA stations and facilities at a total not to exceed $61,826,511.
B. Executive Session
Ø Approval of Executive Session minutes
v January 16, 2013
v February 27, 2013
Ø Litigation Updates.
NOTE: THIS AGENDA HAS BEEN PREPARED IN ADVANCE AND DOES NOT NECESSARILY INCLUDE ALL MATTERS WHICH MAY BE TAKEN UP AT THIS MEETING.
*This meeting space is accessible to people with disabilities. If you need an accommodation in order to fully participate in the meeting (American Sign Language interpreter, assistive listening device) please contact Paula Fallon at PFallon@mbta.com or 617-222-3188 at least two weeks before the meeting.