Access Advisory Committee to the MBTA AACT - Membership - September 2013
Date: September 25, 2013 at 1:00pm - 3:00pm Add to Calendar
The Access Advisory Committee to the MBTA
The Access Advisory Committee to the MBTA (AACT) is a consumer organization with the mission of improving transit access and services for people with disabilities. AACT’s membership is open to people with disabilities, senior citizens, and representatives of human services agencies.
All AACT meetings are open to the public and are generally held on the fourth Wednesday of each month (dates vary in November and December) at the following locations and times:
- Location: State Transportation Building, 10 Park Plaza, 2nd floor, Conference Rooms 2 and 3
- Time: 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
AACT meetings are preceded by meetings of the AACT Executive Board, which meets in the same location from 10:00 AM to Noon.
AACT meeting agendas are posted approximately one week before each meeting on the website of the Boston Region Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO). Additional information on AACT can also be found on the MPO website.
You can contact AACT by phone at 617-973-7507 (voice) or 617-973-7089 (TTY), or e-mail at AACT@ctps.org to:
- Obtain information about AACT and its meetings in an accessible format
- Request an American Sign Language interpreter for a meeting (15 days advance notice is required)
- Check on meeting times and locations or the status of a meeting (for example, in inclement weather)
- Request additional information about AACT and its work