Access Advisory Committee to the MBTA AACT - Exec Board - January 2013
Date: January 23, 2013 at 10:00am - 12:00pm Add to Calendar
Access Advisory Committee Executive Board
The Access Advisory Committee to the MBTA (AACT) is a consumer organization with the mission of improving transit access and services for people with disabilities. Its membership is open to people with disabilities, senior citizens, and representatives of human services agencies.
AACT has an elected leadership, the AACT Executive Board, which works closely with its membership to give the MBTA advice and make recommendations on accessible services and projects. All AACT Executive Board meetings are open to the public and are generally held on the fourth Wednesday of each month (dates vary in November and December) at the following locations and times:
- Location: State Transportation Building, 10 Park Plaza, 2nd floor, Conference Rooms 2 and 3.
- Time: 10:00 AM to 12 Noon
AACT Executive Board meetings are followed by regular meetings of the AACT, which are held in the same location from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM.
AACT Executive Board meeting agendas are posted approximately one week before each meeting on the website of the Boston Region Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO). Additional information on AACT and its Executive Board can also be found on the MPO website.
You can contact AACT by phone at 617-973-7507 (voice) or 617-973-7089 (TTY), or e-mail at AACT@ctps.org to:
- Obtain information about AACT and its meetings in an accessible format
- Request an American Sign Language interpreter for a meeting (15 days advance notice is required)
- Check on meeting times and locations or the status of a meeting (for example, in inclement weather)
- Request additional information about AACT and its work