Perq for Employees
If you’re a frequent commuter on the MBTA, Perq is the simplest and most convenient way to get your monthly T pass. By purchasing your pass through your employer, you can skip the lines with delivery straight to your office, and save on taxes.
How Perq Works
Through Perq, your employer can purchase passes directly from the MBTA, making your life easier in several ways:
- Easy payment: Use pre-tax dollars to save on the normal cost of your monthly pass. Typically, your employer will take the cost right out of your paycheck, so you don’t have to worry about sending in a payment.
- Easy delivery: We’ll send any new card you order through Perq to your employer.
- Easy use: Use your Perq card just as you would use a T pass on your daily commute—and during your off hours too. If you have a bus pass or LinkPass, keep your card—it auto-renews each month!
Talk to your employer to find out if your company participates and how to get enrolled.
If your employer doesn’t use Perq, you can:
- Let them know that you’d like to participate. If it’s a benefit you’ll value, they’ll want to know. If they need more information, send them to mbta.com/perq for details on how to sign up.
- Let us know you’d like to participate. We’ll reach out on your behalf (and if you prefer, we don’t have to mention you by name).
Want us to reach out on your behalf?
Have a question?
Email us at email@example.com with questions, suggestions or comments.
Already a Perq administrator?
Are you an employer?
Visit our Perq for Employers page to learn more about the program and how it can benefit you.