Public Meeting | Accessibility and Daniels-Finegold v. MBTA Settlement Update (Virtual)
Attendees: General Public
Judge Patrick King will report on the state of the Daniels-Finegold v. MBTA settlement agreement. He will provide an update on the MBTA's work towards accessibility compliance in line with the agreement.
The general manager and other MBTA officials will provide updates and answer questions about ongoing accessibility initiatives.
Note: This meeting will focus on bus, subway, and Commuter Rail accessibility, not on THE RIDE.
Join the Virtual Meeting
The meeting will be held virtually over Zoom, and a recording will be posted on this page for those who cannot attend. Please register for the meeting using your email address. After you register, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions to join the meeting.
- Welcome & Noteworthy Updates
- Phillip Eng, MBTA General Manager
- Status of Settlement Agreement
- Hon. Patrick King, Independent Monitor
- Overview of Accessibility Initiatives
- Laura Brelsford, AGM, System-Wide Accessibility
- Elevator Uptime Review
- Mark Cunningham, Engineering & Maintenance
- Mark Molewyk, Quality Management
- Digital Signage & Related Efforts
- Karti Subramanian, Customer Technology Department
- New Vehicle Procurements
- William Wolfgang, Vehicle Engineering
- Accessibility Related Marketing Campaign
- Jennifer Ross, System-Wide Accessibility
- Erica Baker, Customer Experience
- Statement from Plaintiffs
- Joanne Daniels-Finegold – Lead Named Plaintiff in the Daniels-Finegold et al. v. MBTA Lawsuit Settlement
- Statement from Riders' Transportation Access Group
- Elizabeth Foster – RTAG Co-Chair
- Feedback and Q&A
ASL interpreters and live captioning will be provided. If you need additional accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-222-5254 by May 23, 2023.