Public Meeting | Accessibility and Daniels-Finegold v. MBTA Settlement Update (Virtual)
Attendees: General Public
Judge Patrick King will report on the state of the Daniels-Finegold v. MBTA settlement agreement. He will provide an update on the MBTA's work towards accessibility compliance in line with the agreement.
During this meeting, the general manager and other MBTA officials will provide updates and answer questions about ongoing accessibility initiatives.
Note: This meeting is focused on bus, subway, and Commuter Rail accessibility, not on THE RIDE.
Register for the Meeting
Register in advance for the meeting via Zoom.
- Welcome & Noteworthy Updates
- Phillip Eng, MBTA General Manager
- Status of Settlement Agreement
- Hon. Patrick King, Independent Monitor
- Statement from Plaintiffs and Riders’ Transportation Access Group
- Joanne Daniels-Finegold – First named plaintiff.
- Nora Nagle – RTAG Co-chair
- Introduction of Accessibility Initiatives
- Laura Brelsford, AGM, System-Wide Accessibility
- Accessibility-related Priorities within Operations
- Ryan Coholan, Chief Operating Officer
- Development of Municipal Communication & Coordination Plan
- Angel Donahue-Rodriguez, Deputy Chief of Staff
- Feedback and Q&A