South Station Commuter Rail Schedule Changes for Thursday Evening
Posted on March 8, 2018
The MBTA and Keolis Commuter Services are advising customers of schedule changes for trains departing South Station this evening.
These cancellations are the result of damaged equipment caused by the severe weather, downed trees, and other issues that occurred during today’s storm.
Keolis and the MBTA are cancelling the following trains:
- Train 745 - 5:02 PM South Station to Walpole
- Train 746 - 6:08 PM Walpole to South Station
- Train 085 - 5:20 PM South Station to Greenbush
- Train 919 - 5:50 PM South Station to Stoughton (Train 827 will make all local stops)
- Train 920 - 7:20 PM Stoughton to South Station (Train 922 will make all local stops)
- Train 551 - 7:35 PM South Station to Worcester
- Train 530 - 9:00 PM Worcester to South Station (Train 532 will make Train 530’s stops)
These cancellations have been made proactively to prevent additional service delays caused by train congestion along these lines.
The MBTA encourages customers to allow for extra time and to check service alerts.
Media Contact Information
For all queries and comments, please contact: