Foxboro Weekday Service Pilot
The Foxboro Weekday Service Pilot will be paused until spring 2021.
On October 21, 2019, the MBTA launched a year-long pilot to test interest in weekday Commuter Rail service to Foxboro. Due to Covid-19, the pilot has been paused. Please check back in the spring of 2021 for updated info.
Plan Ahead for Your Trip
See real-time arrival and departure times for the trains you take, and alerts about delays and service changes.
We invite you to review documents presented to the Fiscal Management and Control Board as part of the Foxboro pilot process:
- Fall 2020 Commuter Rail Schedule Changes (Sept 14, 2020)
- Commuter Rail Fall Schedule and Foxboro Pilot (Sept 16, 2019)
- Update and Performance Metrics and Monitoring (July 23, 2019)
- Service Pilot Evaluation (Aug 14, 2017)
- Responses to Questions Posed by the Board (Aug 14, 2017)
- Service Pilot Evaluation (July 31, 2017)
- Need and Opportunity (July 31, 2017)
- Proposed Foxborough Pilot Service (Feb 27, 2017)