Quincy Center Station Improvements
Updated on May 16, 2019
About the Project
Timeline: 2017 – 2020
Related to construction at Wollaston Station, Quincy Center Station is undergoing improvements for accessibility and safety. Additionally, the Quincy Center Garage has been demolished in preparation for future transit oriented development.
Work at Quincy Center will not disrupt Wollaston shuttle service.
Quincy Center Station will be more efficient and easier to maintain:
- Repairs to the fire standpipe and drainage system
- Demolition of underutilized Quincy Center Garage will reduce maintenance costs and ready the site for future developments
Riders feel more comfortable in the station:
- Improved lighting and station signage for wayfinding
People with disabilities can more easily access Quincy Center Station:
- New elevator for station access
- New accessible station entrance from Burgin Parkway
- Upgrades and repairs to pedestrian walkways
We invite you to review documents related to the Quincy Center Station Improvements project.
For all queries and comments related to Quincy Center Station Improvements, please contact the Wollaston and Quincy Center Station Improvements Project Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.