South Shore Garages
Updated on July 9, 2018
About the Project
The project is for the complete rehabilitation of the Braintree Station and Quincy Adams Station parking garages.
- Structural concrete and parking deck repairs
- New water protection and drainage systems
- New signage and pedestrian traffic flow at both garages
- Security and safety updates to the fire alarm, CCTV, electrical, lighting, and emergency power systems
- Accessibility upgrades, including new elevators (Braintree Garage) and improved traffic flows for vehicles and pedestrians
- New amenities, including bicycle storage, electric vehicle charging, and upgrades to the restrooms
- Brings the garages to a State of Good Repair
- Safer, more accessible parking spots and pedestrian routes to and from the stations
- Reduce maintenance costs and service impacts
- Provide better parking amenities
Find out about the latest project news and public meetings.
For all queries and comments related to South Shore Garages, please contact: