Construction on Quincy Adams Busway
Updated on October 28, 2019
Beginning Monday, April 1, 2019, and through fall 2020, the Quincy Adams busway will be closed for construction that will improve:
- Pedestrian routes to and from the station
- Vehicle traffic flow within the busway
- Wayfinding and signage for pedestrians and vehicles
When busway construction is complete, station drop-offs and pick-ups will move from the back of the garage to the busway.
What should I expect if I ride the bus?
In addition to the busway, nearby bus stops will be closed during construction, including:
- Liberty St @ Water St (inbound and outbound)
- Liberty St @ Penn St (inbound and outbound)
Connections in both directions can be made at: